Cheat sheet on making videos Viral – Video Marketing
Videos Viral – Making things ‘viral’ is the new cool in the Media Industry. The idea is to spread across your videos and posts to as many people as possible and allow them to share as well as to promote sharing by the audience among various platforms.
As per statistics, it’s calculable that a successful viral campaign can have double the quantity of times additional impact than a non-viral campaign. It is a notable undeniable fact that videos area unit the most widely used and most effective content marketing tactic to both B2B and B2C marketers.
A few things to keep focused on while deciding your strategy.
- Identify the target audience
- Pick a main character your viewers can identify with
- Come up with a current case or a story that resonates with your audience
- Make your visual elements as appealing as your narration
- Create a call-to-action
So what’s the trick for videos viral? What works to create videos viral and find a lot of likes, shares, comments, views, ratings, blogs posts and backlinks? Scan on and okay you will share.
1. Stop being neutral – Develop a strong opinion, back it with facts and inspire people from your end representing your point of view.Stop being boring, you cannot impress everyone. Inspire strong emotions and get people excited.
2.Do something out of the way – Okay yes, I meant out of the box, something unexpected for people to sit up and take notice. Social signal metrics are highly used by search engines like Google to determine and rank search engine results.
3. Don’t make it sound like a direct advertising campaign for your company. Focus on creating a good and interesting story.
4. Make sequels – People have noticed you and seen your campaign and you have managed to get their attention. What next ? Give them more of what they liked and introduce your brand.
5. Allowing and promoting sharing is the essence of making videos go viral. Allow people to download and embed the content and share via email and publish on their social media networks.
6. Connect with customers – Connecting with your customers is a vital part of viral campaigns. Share and engage in discussions, understand what they are looking for and be a part of their conversation on various platforms. Take in their suggestions if it suits your company image and rightfully acknowledges them. This also creates a personal touch.
7. Never restrict access – Viral marketing means that spreading and the way would you are doing it if you prohibit and place permissions to your posts? You cannot put an exclusivity clause and expect your post to become viral. Requiring people to register or become members, or download a special software etc. is an absolute NO.
8. Team up with unlikely partners may be even outside your industry. This in itself is a great way to create a buzz.
Surely, nothing works if it doesn’t hold the right context, message and turns up the emotions of the audience. Viral campaigns are those that play on fears, hopes, dreams and humor.
Make videos along with branding and strategy, We have the shots you want to fire! If your videos aren’t working on social media and you want some friendly suggestions and guidance on how to bring video into your digital marketing strategy. To know more about Videos Viral visit our Abhiseo.com