Most Popular SEO Checker Tools 2018
Google has been updating its procedure very frequently, thus making a well-optimized website is more difficult to get your company or your client’s listed in the top Search Engine Result Page. However, there are some factors which play a vital role in effective optimization of any website. First of all, have a look at these factors mentioned below:
- Quality of the content
- Social signals
- Current status of the website
- Technical issues
- Effective reporting
- Removal of algorithmic or manual penalties
However, there are many SEO tools that can ensure you a higher ranking and better visibility on SERPs. Hence, some tools give a greater number of reviews but free tools can get you little confusion and these are also time-consuming. So, better to choose the best ones for a more in-depth data analysis and an effective digital marketing strategy, no matter if it is paid. Let’s have a look at the top SEO Tools.
Best SEO Tools for Website Analysis:
- Moz- it is a suitable tool to collate and sort the data on inbound marketing at one place. This tool can also be utilized to lay your hands on data related to traffic, content, rankings, social links, and brand- all in one place. Moz is best for simplifying the black-box process of SEO.
- Screaming Frog- It is an on-site effective SEO tool that allows you do a quick crawl, analysis and quality audit on the websites. With the help of this tool, all the data in the format of an excel sheet. Therefore, it will make easier to scrutinize and analyze data and reduces the workload. Screaming Frog analyzes data and places them in tabs which keep the SEO professional from missing an issue such as that of a duplicate page. And saves time also.
However, duplicate Alert tool SEO tool is also available in the market which helps your website to prevent the penalty, if Google Panda filters find out duplicate content on a website.
Also Read : – 10 Best SEO Tools for 2018
Duplicate Content Alert SEO Tools:
Copyscape- A similar content on your website can affect your Google ranking and make it uncrawlable as well. Therefore use Copyscape, it is the best tool for checking duplicate content on the website. With the help of this tool, only original and valuable content gets published on the websites. All you need to do just type your website URL in it and on your website and get the web-results if your website content has been copied.
Backlink Analysis SEO Tools:
In order to secure your data, let’s have a look at the most popular SEO tools that will help you in strategizing link-building and profiling backlinks of your competitors so that you can adopt the same strategy.
- Link Research Tools- it is the big data collection SEO toolkits which provide accurate data on time. Majestic SEO, SEMRush, Moz are the best link research tools which provide you quick backlinks or in-depth competitive landscape or research for high-quality link prospects. Hence, 24 link sources guarantee maximum possible link data more than what is offered by any other tool.
- Ahrefs- this tool is mostly used for site exploration and checking backlink on competitor’s website. It is one of the best tools to utilize an index of live links. The suite comprises SEO Report, Backlinks Report, Domain Comparison, Site Explorer and Batch Analysis and much more.
Best Content Suggestions SEO tool:
These tools help to use a method that results in content which is much more likely to be shared and liked by visitors. Buzz Sumo is one of the best content suggestion SEO tool available in the market.
Buzz Sumo- keyword-based articles and blogs are the base to get success on SEO. Buzzsumo tool shows the most shared content within a particular span of time and lets you know to write on topics which are most likely to increase website ranking. Let’s see how it works:
Features of Content Suggestions SEO tool:
- Shows most shared content on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ Whatsapp and Twitter etc.
- Shows the list of most shared links on a particular topic/keyword and categories also.
- Allows real-time conversations on trending issues at present
- Shows relevant third-party links that can be shared on social media
- Real-time updates on your content marketing efforts best suited for your website ranking
Meanwhile, there are a number of the tool and technique which has been utilized for SEO. If you are passionate about online business and want to see your website on the top of search engines; get in touch with best SEO experts in Delhi/India.
Author Bio – Shubham Garg is a blogger and a digital marketer. He has 3+ years of experience in the same domain. He specializes in Social media marketing, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, ORM and Content Marketing. He also provides consultancy to small and medium enterprises to grow their business and brand online.