Built from the important words of real consumers, a buyer persona tells you what prospective customers are thinking and doing as they weigh their choices to deal with a problem that your company resolves. Much more than a one-dimensional profile of the folks you would like to influence, or a map of their journey, actionable buyer personas reveal insights regarding your buyers’ decisions
In Search of the “Perfect Customer” The buyer persona starter questions.
- Marital status
- Job Title / Role
- Career path
- Company / Industry
- Company Size
- Special Skills
- What is a typical day like?
- What tools might they use?
- Who is their Boss?
- Do they manage others?
- How is their Success measured?
Goals & Challenges
- What are their personal/career goals?
- How do they prioritize them?
- What challenges impact achieving these goals?
- How could you help?
- What questions do they ask when seeking solutions to these challenges?
Where are they?
- How do they get information?
- How do they communicate?
- What media do they consume?
- Do they belong to any associations?
- What social media do they use?
- Do they attend events or conferences?
- Where do they spend their days?
- Do they have relevant hobbies?
Values and Fears
- What do they value in their personal or professional like?
- What is important to them when considering a product like yours?
- What objections might they have?
- What drives their decision-making process?
- Are there customers you don’t want?
- Too difficult?
- Too expensive to support?
- Not enough budget?
- Wrong industry?
Hope after reading this blog very well to know about Buyer Persona and know you can make your business Buyer persona. If you read more blog subscribe Abhiseo get new blog update notification.
Also read – How does SEO works? SEO Strategy | Abhiseo